Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II

Nprinting Issue

Hi Friends,

Is there any limitation in Nprinting that it cant send reports to a Group mail id ? I am facing this issue , the reports are getting deliver to individual mail id's but do not get deliver to group mail id's.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Michael,

Yes, it got resolved for me. This is an issue with settings of Group ID. You need to change the setting and allow "both internal and external senders can send email to these groups".

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Not applicable

The email has to be in the user@domain format.

If you want to deliver to an AD group, you need to set up an email address which is delivered to multiple AD users (like marketing@company.com which sends an email to: marketingemployee1@company.com, marketingemployee2@company.com...

Best

Aran

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Aran,

Thanks for your inputs. I am doing the same thing.

I have a AD Group named " ABC@XXX.com which contains 40 recipient mail id. This AD group works fine from outlook, but when i configured this group in N printing i found that the reports are not getting delivered.  Even i didn't get any error msg also.

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC
Not applicable

Good Question.. I have same problem and was about to post question.

my AD group email contains 17 email addresses.

When I send email via outlook to that group email address then all the 17 recipients do receive the email but NPrinting is not delivering any email

mikecrengland
Creator III
Creator III

Did anybody get a resolution to this issue? I'm seeing as well.

mike

jyothish8807
Master II
Master II
Author

Hi Michael,

Yes, it got resolved for me. This is an issue with settings of Group ID. You need to change the setting and allow "both internal and external senders can send email to these groups".

Regards

KC

Best Regards,
KC