Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ITMercon
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting June 2020, PixelPerfect Template Editor - Level's object missing

Hi Experts,

After upgrading to June 2020 version and reload the metadata. Our pixel perfect report's level can no longer be found in the list. The level was a QLikSense table object.  Interestingly, the exact object can still be found under Tables and Images. We have tried to re-create connections/apps/reports from scratch, reload the metadata but got no luck.

Thank you. 

Labels (2)
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is it possible that the table you are trying to add to level has calculated dimension?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well Sum() is not necessarily calculated dimension - its more of the measure... I was talking about dimensions which could have formula or field names started with "=" sign...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Is it possible that the table you are trying to add to level has calculated dimension?

ITMercon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Lech_Miszkiewicz,

I checked, there is only one field using Sum(), but I doubt if that made any differnces because we have another visualization using that same Sum(field) and can be found/add as Level with no issue.

Also removing the field and reload metadata won't solve it.

Thank you. 

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Well Sum() is not necessarily calculated dimension - its more of the measure... I was talking about dimensions which could have formula or field names started with "=" sign...

ITMercon
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

That was it !!! ONE "=" sign !!! thank you.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

yep - it is big difference!. People dont realise the difference between

• FieldName
  • =FieldName

but there is huge difference there 🙂

cheers