cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sylvain_piccarreta

Nprinting LDAP import user/groups

Hi,

Nprinting : 18.39.6.0

I need some help. I try to import users from LDAP for one unique group (Mygroup) from LDAP. But, I import user but the link group/user don't make in Nprinting.

I have parameter my  ldap://mydomain.local/

I have put my specfic parameter : CN, OU and DC in users, groups and roles filters

user filter : ((&(objectClass=user)(memberOf=CN=mygroup,OU...DC....)

Group and roles filter : (&(objectCategory=group)(memberOf=CN=mygroup))

could you help me please ?

Thanks,

Sylvain

Labels (1)
1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Every LDAP server can be heavily customized and the Qlik NPrinting LDAP import task must be consistent with the connected LDAP server.

Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/DeployingQVNprinting/Import-Use...

In  my opinion you need to customize the "Group membership" parameter in order to met the specific value of your installation.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.