Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting Object Display is Inconsistent

Hello,

I am creating a word template report in NPrinting. When I use a straight table object with a linear gauge expression, the gauge column inconsistently populates. When initially adding the object the column populates without issues but subsequent openings and previews cause it to not populate. Does anyone have suggestions on what might cause this? Is it a bug in NPrinting?

2016-08-09_14-57-21.jpg

2016-08-09_14-48-39.jpg

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello

To determine where the problem is:

Make the necessary report selections within the QVW and the do 'send to excel' by right-clicking on the chart and selecting 'send to excel' from the context menu.

Do you get the same unexpected results when exporting to excel from the QV desktop?

If the issue occurs using send to excel, then the issue is actually with QV desktop itself.

In any case, in order to perform a more detailed investigation, please report the issue to the Qlik Support Desk at the link below.

Qlik Support

If you do not have access to the Qlik Support Desk, please contact qoncierge@qlik.com in order to provide you with access credentials.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

The object is pulled into the Word report in NPrinting as an Image, not a table. Exporting to Excel in the app itself only exports the data for the column so it is working as expected. I can't figure out why the image wouldn't show the fill line...