Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nprinting - Object Filtering - Missing filters

Hi

I followed this great guide for applying filter on a table

but when I get to the Filter selection (step 3 in the print screen) I get no filters although I did set a few on the Filter Section on NPrinting Server.

Add-Filters-to-the-Chart.png

My questions are:

1. How do I import my filters from the server to the Template editor?

2. Is there a way to just write the filter hard-coded on the Filter field? if so - what is the syntax?

Hope that is clear, thanks for your time.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess you have not created filters for connection used when pullig a particular object. Please make sure you have filters created in the  same connection which you use to pull your object to the template. Also, you are not telling us which version of NPrinting you are using. I assume you are on the latest and if not i suggest to upgrade to the latest version. 

Next time remember also provide the version of your environment (QlikView/QlikSense + SR & NPrinting + SR)

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I guess you have not created filters for connection used when pullig a particular object. Please make sure you have filters created in the  same connection which you use to pull your object to the template. Also, you are not telling us which version of NPrinting you are using. I assume you are on the latest and if not i suggest to upgrade to the latest version. 

Next time remember also provide the version of your environment (QlikView/QlikSense + SR & NPrinting + SR)

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
orital81
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

You are correct, I have related the filter to the correct connection and it worked.

Thanks a lot Lech.

P.S: You assumed right, I have the latest version. I will keep in mind to write the version in my questions.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

art of assumption Smiley Wink happens quite often here.... hahah