Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stelei
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting Pixelperfect Total (Sum, Avg, Max, Count,...) not working

Hello Everybody

I tried to create a PixelPerfect report with NPrinting and I can´t get the totals working. This is what I did so far.

stelei_0-1648719476165.png

And this is what I get:

stelei_1-1648719558818.png

In tutorials and other post in the forum I saw that the group-fields can be found in the level-hierarchy. But I don´t know how I add the desired fields there.

THX

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@stelei

You should try this again using levels as shown in the article and not with tables.

Go carefully through each step.

In fact I would suggest using the sample QVF and PxP report I've provided in the article to help you work through your use case.

It should work as expected with levels.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

@stelei

Try the steps in this article

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
stelei
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks for your help @Frank_S 
But this is exactly what I tried before.

The difference between my report and the tutorial you provided is, that the fields show up under the levels.
Tutorial:

stelei_0-1648736224045.png

And my example is using a table from Qlik Sense and therefore the fields I try to summarize show up under Tables.
My Example:

stelei_1-1648736330911.png

THX

Frank_S
Support
Support

@stelei

You should try this again using levels as shown in the article and not with tables.

Go carefully through each step.

In fact I would suggest using the sample QVF and PxP report I've provided in the article to help you work through your use case.

It should work as expected with levels.

stelei
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Now I got it.
I wasn´t aware that I can add a Qlik Sense Table as a Level in Nprinting. To be honest, that doesn´t really make any sense to me. ^^

But many thanks for your help. @Frank_S 

Frank_S
Support
Support

Perfect! @stelei

Happy to help...

Cheers!