cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pomna
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting Power Point

Hello Everyone am new to NPrinting and am trying to create my first NPrinting PowerPoint Report. But am stuck.  After giving the report a title and selecting a type and app and click on create, am lost . I click on edit template and I get nothing. I was expecting a power point work book. Attached is a screenshot. Where did I go wrong. Advise pleaseCapture.PNG

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Pomna 

This behavior means that you do not actually have the NP designer software installed on your computer where you wish to install NPrinting reports. Clicking 'edit template' does not invoke the designer if it is not installed locally on your computer.

You may download the Designer from Qlik Downloads site "Qlik Support and Product Downloads" but if you are not the administrator, you should speak to that person in your organization who can provide you with a copy of the designer software.

Ensure that the version of the NP designer is the same version as the NPrinting server or you will have reporting issues. In your case you specified the NP Nov. 2019 but you should doublecheck with your NP administrator.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Pomna 

This behavior means that you do not actually have the NP designer software installed on your computer where you wish to install NPrinting reports. Clicking 'edit template' does not invoke the designer if it is not installed locally on your computer.

You may download the Designer from Qlik Downloads site "Qlik Support and Product Downloads" but if you are not the administrator, you should speak to that person in your organization who can provide you with a copy of the designer software.

Ensure that the version of the NP designer is the same version as the NPrinting server or you will have reporting issues. In your case you specified the NP Nov. 2019 but you should doublecheck with your NP administrator.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Pomna
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I appreciate you Frank. Thank you so much!

Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi @Pomna 

Glad I could help!

Have a nice day 🙂