Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NVandersteen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Nprinting Qlik Sense zoom issue - unusable Software

Hi,

It seems like we cannot use QlikSense Nprinting due to the apparently known zoom issue. It has now become a critical issue as we were planning to migrate from our QlikView Nprinting to QlikSense Nprinting.

The only solutions I could find online suggested to change the Zoom to 100% but it doesn't work for both of us being the developers.

Could you provide us with other solutions to fix that issue ?

Attached are the errors faced:

- 100% zoom separates xlsx file from sw interface and brings and error

- 125% zoom opens but is unusable and crashes on toolbar clicks for instance

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi I do not understand what zoom level issue you are talking about?

If you are talking about high DPI compatibility issue - this is documented and can be resolved

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000025716

If you still have issues i suggest contact Qlik support.

btw. one of the error messages sugested issues or lack of excel installed on your machine....

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
NVandersteen
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi,

Thank you for the link. I was aware of display settings to be played with but not compatibility. Will try that one solution.

Regards,

Nicolas

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

No worries. Let us know if this fixes your issue

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.