Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting Questions

I have following Question while implementing Nprinting App.

> When i change app ID  in connection string (Nprinting) and click on reload metadata it not getting updated with new field or Table. Like if i have a Qlik sense app whose Nprinting app, connection , metadata are created once. If i have a new field in the Qlik Sense App and if update the metadata i am not getting the new field populated in teh Nprinting report to use it as a filter.

> On Demand Nprinting button is not showing up if the user is not logged into Nprinting Newstand.

> ON Demand Nprinting Extension do user need have license for Nprinting to operate on extension button

> How to deploy Nprinting report for Dev server to Prod server. What are step in need to take?

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

mto

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Vinay

• OnDemand in QlikSense - this is not supported by Qlik component - so go the extension project website Qlik Branch and hope for the best. GOOD LUCK WITH IT! I hope that whoever wrote this extension will help you. I am glad i can shout out loud this because i hate that Qlik Sense out of the box does not support NPrinitng OnDemand!

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.