cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting Report Designer Excel Issue

Hi All,

I am facing issues on viewing the excel template in Report designer. The excel gets zoomed in to 100% automatically.  This also affects any other excels that are already in use.

I tried to use the zoom out feature available in the View tab,  but that zooms out the cell size only and not the interface/toolbar

Is there any setting that needs to be changed to fix this?

Thanks,
Saloni

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Check your display scaling on your screen configuration. Put 100%

as.PNG

Make sure to sign out before do this so Designer will be affect by this configuration too.

I hope it helps!

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I did some tests with Qlik NPrinting Designer September 2017. The template is opened with the same zoom value you imposed before save it. For example, if you save a template with 50% of zoom it will be re-opened at 50% and not changed to 100%.

Could you try with another computer?

Could you add some details?

What's your Designer version?

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

Hi,

Even am using latest version of Npritning  i didnt face this issue,

may be try to restart the machine and check once.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks Ruggero, I also tried to save the template at 50% but the issue still persists.

My colleague is using the same version and it is working fine on another computer. It seems, the issue is with my machine. Also, when I zoom out , the the toolbar still seems to be the same. Please check the screenshot. Does it appear the same at your end?

I am currently using Nprinting June 2017 version.

Excel_50percent.JPG

Regards,

Saloni

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I tried doing that as well, even re-installed the designer but with no success

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Check your display scaling on your screen configuration. Put 100%

as.PNG

Make sure to sign out before do this so Designer will be affect by this configuration too.

I hope it helps!

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

I think this is the issue. I was tasting the same 🙂

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It worked .Thank you much Carlos

The scaling was set to 150%. I changed it to 100 % and this fixed the issue.

Regards,

Saloni

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, it was the issue Thanks