Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asha
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting Services not running after installation

Hi Everyone,

I'm in the process of Installing NPriniting Nov 2018. As first step I have installed Nprinting Server, after installation it created 4 services out of which 2 services, Qlik Nprinting Web Engine and Qlik Nprinting Scheduler services are not running. 

Log file has the below errors respectively

Web Engine client certificate not found in store.

Scheduler client certificate not found in store.

Where can we find these certificates? 

I have exported certificates from QlikSense Server and imported to Nprinting Server but it did not help. I think they are looking for different certificates which I can not find.

Please let me know if you encountered this before.

Thanks,
Asha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello Asha,

Please note that there is a bug in the underlying 'Rabbit' messaging service that could be contributing to the issue you are experiencing. The solution is to manually add TLS 1.0 support to your NPrinting server.

The following article goes into this at greater length as well as the issue regarding certificates as well. You need to be logged into the support site to view and download the required zip file needed to resolve the certificates issue.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000062393

If you should require additional support assistance on this issue, please reach out to the Qlik Support Desk or your Qlik Support partner for assistance on this.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hello Asha,

Please note that there is a bug in the underlying 'Rabbit' messaging service that could be contributing to the issue you are experiencing. The solution is to manually add TLS 1.0 support to your NPrinting server.

The following article goes into this at greater length as well as the issue regarding certificates as well. You need to be logged into the support site to view and download the required zip file needed to resolve the certificates issue.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000062393

If you should require additional support assistance on this issue, please reach out to the Qlik Support Desk or your Qlik Support partner for assistance on this.

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Asha
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the quick repsonse.
This Helps! We are going to raise ticket with Qlik.