Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srik00001
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting and QAP

Can you help answer a few questions on QAP and Nprinting

1. Does QAP work with Nprinting

2. We currently have a qlik sense Hub working with an Nprinting server, can we also use the same Nprinting server with  QAP or do we need to buy a seperate nprinting server for QAP?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Sri

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Sri,

I do not show that Qlik NPrinting can work with QAP (Qlik Analytics Platform):

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/June2019/SubSystems/Platform/Content/Sense_PlatformOverv...

We do recommend that Qlik NPrinting is installed on a Dedicated Server with a Dedicated Service Account. Further information regarding configuration is found here:

If this has answered your question, please mark as an acceptable Solution.

Regards,

Eva

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello Sri,

I do not show that Qlik NPrinting can work with QAP (Qlik Analytics Platform):

https://help.qlik.com/en-US/sense-developer/June2019/SubSystems/Platform/Content/Sense_PlatformOverv...

We do recommend that Qlik NPrinting is installed on a Dedicated Server with a Dedicated Service Account. Further information regarding configuration is found here:

If this has answered your question, please mark as an acceptable Solution.

Regards,

Eva
srik00001
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks Eva. We do have a dedicated server for nprinting. I was more concerned on if nprinting works with QAP environment.

Your response answers that nprinting does not work QAP. Is there any workaround for this since we are deploying QAP to our clients and would like them to run their own nprint style reports to print to pdf.

Thanks,

Sri

Hatus
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi Sri

I am facing the same dilema and was wondering if you could test it or find out a way to connect NPrinting with QAP?

Kind regards

Hatus