Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chamarthiprathy
Contributor III
Contributor III

Nprinting authentication issue

Hi

We have recently installed Nprinting 17.3.1.0 version and have authentication issue. If i need to give access to any user to Nprinting newsstand, have to add them manually in Nprinting web console. Can i integrate LDAP to npriniting console to get list of users. Please advise

Please let us know if it can be achieved ( AD group integration with Nprinting so that users can directly access Newsstand without manually adding them in Console)

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajesh

6 Replies
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hey,

take a look at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77VSGe7Nak

Hope, this helps 🙂

Greetings

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Yep - Danijel is right.

or use XLS spreadsheet and follow instructions from help:Importing users with filters and groups ‒ Qlik NPrinting

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
chamarthiprathy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Danijel,

Thanks for the video. I followed the steps explained in the video, I configured adsyncnprinting file under nprinting-adsync-master\nprinting-adsync-master\src\ADSyncDemoApp this path and executed batch file. It did not show me any errors. As a next step in the video, i used to connect LDAP through command prompt as shown in the video, but it did not connect and showing below error. Could you please help me out

Error.PNG

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajesh

chamarthiprathy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Danijel,

Did you work on integrating LDAP to N printing server. I have got above issue while logging in LDAP in Command prompt. Could you please help me

Thanks in advance

Regards

Rajesh

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Rajesh,

unfortunately I have not yet made it myself.

But did you tried it with an user who has admin rights? Maybe it's a problem with authorization?

Did you read all the points? -> GitHub - qlik-oss/nprinting-adsync: C# library to replicate Active Directory objects in Qlik NPrinti...

Greetings

Danijel

chamarthiprathy
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Danijel,

It seems LDAP login credentials does not have admin access, will check and let you know the status

Regards

Rajesh