cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nprinting connection error after upgrade

Hi All

Hope someone can help me with a problem that occured after last upgrade.

Upgrade seem to go fine, but after upgrade we have a connection error. When I try to update connections or make new connections we are not able to run verification and this is the point not where the error occure:

"All Qlik Sense engines are reachable from the Qlik NPrinting Engine computers."

When I check the nprinting_engine log I can see this error:
"Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.SDK 1.0.0.0 Engine.Navigator.QlikSense.QlikSenseDiagnose 20171122T111330.193+01:00 ERROR QSPRINT 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 *** PerformDiagnosis found a problem: Valid Sense Engine qse is not reachable on port 4747."

Firewalls and ports are not my strong area, but we have added port 4747 inbound on the server where Qlik Sense is installed and outbound on the server where NPrinting is installed. Also under domain profile the Firewall is off on both servers.

Anyone got any ideas what to do next?

Thanks,

Britt Karin

27 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

so what did you actualy upgrade?

did you export qliksense certificates afterwards again? you better do this.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sorry, I see I didn't say what the upgrade was.

We upgraded Nprinting to nov 17 version, and yes, we did export the qlik sense certificates afterwards.

Don't know if it's relevant, but Qlik Sense is also upgraded to Nov 17 version.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Just perform simple test:

• Remote desktop to NPrinting Engine Box as NPrinting account user
  • open web browser and navigate to Qlik Sense hub
  • see if you can open any document from there?

let me know what are the results of this test...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

just to be clear - i just want to make sure you can open a qlik sense document fronm NPrinting BOX... also if you are able to open a document try to export data as an image and as a table (data - export to excel)...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I am able to log on with NPrinting account user and can open Qlik Sense Hub. Can also open document and export table from report to image and excel.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Ok. So we covered the basics. 

What about even more basic thing-are all NPrinting services running?

It happen to me few times that scheduler did not start...

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, all services seems to be running:

Capture.PNG

silvacarlos
Creator II
Creator II

Can you acces to NPrinting box from Qlik Sense box?

Maybe is a SSL certificate issue? (safety warnings during navigation)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Yes, I'm able to access Nprinting box from Qlik Sense box, no issues there.