Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jeremyperrin
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting connection still inactive fields

Hi community,

I'm using Nprinting since 6 months now, and i would like to make a new task report from Nprinting Designer. But the conection Fields to make the dependencies between the Qlikview Apps en the task couldn't be configure...

I made the connections configuration and it's working because i receive reports from my existing task... But i can't make a new one the connection field from  reports still empty and inactive i can't use it...

Is there any one person who knows what happens ?

I put a pictures attache to illustrated   my issue... Maybe  it's a stupide things i do not do ..

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

This is correct. The connection field will be filled automatically based on the objects that you will insert in the template. You don't need to edit the Connection field.

Open the template editor, add an object, save and close. The connection field will show the connection of the added object.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

This is correct. The connection field will be filled automatically based on the objects that you will insert in the template. You don't need to edit the Connection field.

Open the template editor, add an object, save and close. The connection field will show the connection of the added object.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
jeremyperrin
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Thanks a lot i didn't pay attention to the Right clik from the template editor and Add Object... Thank you vey much