I have table in Qlik Sense.

AccountNoexceedamountofficeremail
12501/09/202110000 $HOTriadh@hotmail.com
66615/08/202120000 $GMAILmichel@gmail.com
12502/09/202115350 $HOTriadh@hotmail.com
85431/08/2021200 $GMAILmichel@gmail.com
85404/09/2021200 $GMAILmichel@gmail.com
47806/09/20218000 $HOTriadh@hotmail.com

I want send an email notification to the officer in RED that  Today you have an exceed of 8000 $.

( if exceed date = today , send email to officer that you have an exceed amount of 8000 $ with all details accountno… )

Thank you

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The way I would do it would be:

Obviously above are the rough steps. One thing to remember is that you do not cycle through each email address from your Qlik Sense app.. Instead you need to think about it as about your data source you need to filter down to the records you want to show (which in your case is achieved by using user filters). Once they are filtered down you just think of formulas used in your report to represent variables/formulas for dynamic content.

Having a sample app would be easier to work with as we would know how your model is designed and which columns in your table are measures and which are dimensions. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

The way I would do it would be:

Obviously above are the rough steps. One thing to remember is that you do not cycle through each email address from your Qlik Sense app.. Instead you need to think about it as about your data source you need to filter down to the records you want to show (which in your case is achieved by using user filters). Once they are filtered down you just think of formulas used in your report to represent variables/formulas for dynamic content.

Having a sample app would be easier to work with as we would know how your model is designed and which columns in your table are measures and which are dimensions. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz and I would like also to suggest you to read the help site page related to Conditions https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/May2021/Content/NPrinting/ReportsDevelopment/Conditions.htm.

Maybe you could create a condition to send the report only when the the expenses exceed the budget.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.