Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
Customer & Partners, DEC. 9, 11 AM ET: Qlik Product & Strategy Roadmap Session: Data Analytics REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SaraCosta
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting embed report problem

Hi all, I'm having issues on Nprinting email messages.

I have 2 reports with conditions, if conditions is fulfilled appears the chart, if not, doesn't appear. Although when the condition is not fulfilled, doesn't appear the chart but appears the embed report code instead of nothing.

For example: 

%%Embed_KPI_HTML_Normal_8c3d18aa-0dea-48d4-8e7a-d01bea944084%% 

Can you tell me if it's possible to have a blank space instead of this?

Thank you!

Qlik NPrinting  

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Employee
Employee

Hi,

This issue will be solved on next version May 2021 SR1. I have not an estimated release data at the moment.

When creating a new question in the community, please remember to add the label with the correct version of the software you are using because the answer could depend on that.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz

Hi, 

It is not clear what you are doing and where your condition is handled.  Are you doing it in Qlik Sense or using NPrinting conditions or maybe you are using some html code which conditionally determines if part of HTML needs to be hidden or not. Make sure you provide us all details on how to replicate steps you are taking. 

Then basics: ALWAYS provide us with the versions of QlikSense and NPrinting you are using. Version change often and differences are big between them so we need to know what we are dealing with.

Next - when you spend time writing your questions make sure you provide screenshots of what you do step by step so we can follow your steps and understand your case better. 

Once you do that we may be able to help you more. 

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Employee
Employee

Hi,

This issue will be solved on next version May 2021 SR1. I have not an estimated release data at the moment.

When creating a new question in the community, please remember to add the label with the correct version of the software you are using because the answer could depend on that.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post