cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator

Nprinting error message

After clicking Edit template getting this messageAfter clicking Edit template getting this message

Hi All,

Nprinting report was working fine but suddenly I am getting this error message.

*Version: 16.4

Any guidance will be of great help.

Thanks,

Gargi

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@gargi_bardhan 

Please see the resolution to this issue introduce by the latest Microsoft Windows Update rollup package.

https://support.qlik.com/articles/000068974

or

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/quot-The-given-key-was-not-present-in-the-dic...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

15 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please open a support ticket. This cannot be investigated in the community.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Frank_S
Support
Support

Hi You mentioned NP 16. 4 but you also show an 'Edit Template' snapshot which indicates you are using NP 17 or later versions.

NP 16 designer cannot be used to edit NP 17+ reports. Furthermore, NP 16 should not be installed on an NP 17+ server.

For more information see https://support.qlik.com/articles/000029513 Migrating from NPrinting 16 to NPrinting 17+

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
achampire
Partner - Contributor III

I have the same error (in french) and it happened without any reason. It worked friday 15th March and it is KO since today (Monday 18th March)
I suspect a windows update but don't know the detail of it.

Impossible to open a case today on Qlik.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Could you try by removing latest Windows updates? The ones installed between March 15th and today. 

We would to understand if there is a problem with them.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
achampire

I will ask my infrastructure team to done that but there was a big amount of Windows update between March 15th and today.

Honestly, I think it come from one of those update without already done the test.

I keep you in touch but is it possible on Qlik side to begin some test ?
gargi_bardhan
Creator
Creator
Author

That's correct my mistake. The version we are using is : 18.39.6.0

Thanks,

Gargi

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Yes, this is the reason why I asked to open support tickets about this topic. 

What version of Windows are you using?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
PrashantSangle

Hi,

I am also facing same issue. For that we have raise ticket with support but not getting proper responses.

Regards,
Prashant Sangle
Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
Please appreciate our Qlik community members by giving Kudos for sharing their time for your query. If your query is answered, please mark the topic as resolved 🙂
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sure that the support guys are investigating the issue.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero