Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

ronaldwang
Contributor

Nprinting excel report by column and column information displayed in wrong location

when exporting to excel template by column, by dragging column into the desired cell location, but in the actually print out, the order has changed. does anyone know why and how to address this? thanks

6 Replies
sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

Re: Nprinting excel report by column and column information displayed in wrong location

can u share the input screen and output screen?

ronaldwang
Contributor

Re: Nprinting excel report by column and column information displayed in wrong location

If I drag column with heading product to columnA and column with heading name to columnB then post code actually appearing in columnA

miredoju
Contributor

Hi,

does you have hidden fields in your table ?

For me nprinting can`t handle hidden fields....

Michael

ronaldwang
Contributor

thanks, I think probably that is the reason, will try it out

sureshqv
Esteemed Contributor III

Hi,

you can achieve this if you dont have a  hidden fields also.

Need to do like below example:

np-ex.PNG

Actual in QlikNprinting DesignerOutPut File
ColumnAColoumnBColumnAColoumnBColumnAColumnB
aadd<ColumnA> <ColumnB>ddasas
bbeeeeotherc olumn value
ccffffotherc olumn value
You have to do like this in designer
ColumnBColumnCwhatever the column values are getting you just  change the name of the label
<ColumnA> <ColumnB>
lech_miszkiewic
Honored Contributor III

It definitely is the reason.

Unhide & Enjoy

cheers

Lech

Community Browser