cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting excel report by columns formatting

Normally in Nprint excel reports, we normally choose expand option , how can we remove the last row while maintaining the format of the existing template

8 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

you mean  grand total?

if not please share the screen shot

Best

Chanty

ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Chanty,

What I want is to insert the column data from Nprint to an excel template. I want to use the template format(e,g border) and I want no more blank row after the last row information from the Qlik. Can I achieve that? I know I can do that by having an empty row to maintain the template format

mkelemen
Creator III
Creator III

Hi Ronald,

you can delete row by dragging the <deleterow> into some cell in that row.

deleterow.JPG

BR,

Matus

ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Matus,

Yes, but deleting row I can remove the blank rows, but will also delete the format (border) of the last row, which is what I want to maintain. is there a work-around to this so that I can delete the last row but keeping the format of the last row.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

why dont you create an Excel table? as in excel select a range with your headers and nodes and then Insert -> Table - then you can format whole table the way you like and deleting last row will not affect it

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi Lech,

That is because I am using an existing template and using Nprint just to export the data to the template. it is easier this way so that I don't have to format the whole table from beginning again. I have tried to export the data as a whole excel table to the template  but it did not work.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

How many columns this table has? It is not as difficult task to format a table in Excel as you already have nodes in it and it just requires converting a range to table in excel and applying your format to table (borders and colors)

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
ronaldwang
Creator III
Creator III
Author

thanks, I may give it a try, I got about 30 columns