Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
morbidserenity
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting excel table not auto resizing after number of rows

Hi,

I'm using NPrinting June 2018. I've got a table in excel that will not resize it self after data is loaded in NPrinting.

Capture.JPG

it should be =$A$2:$G$5755 it has worked before. Is there a setting in excel 2016 that controls auto size of tables?

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I'm sorry but I cannot reproduce your issue. In my installation it is working fine. Could you add some details?

On the screenshot I note that you created the table with at least two lines in order to let to Qlik NPrinting to understand that it have to expand them. Could you post a screenshot of your template?

Excel Native Table.png

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.