Qlik Community

Qlik NPrinting Discussions

Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.

Announcements
BARC’s The BI Survey 19 makes it official. BI users love Qlik. GET REPORT
pjlalaps
New Contributor II

Nprinting fluctuating figures

Good day All,

Problem: The Qlikview model i created shows different figures to what Nprinting sends out.

Overview: the qlikview model i created has MTD/YOY stats and i have created an Nprinting model that displays all these stats but for some reason there are 6 charts which on Qlikview show figures i.e. 123456,00 and then on Nprinting show a different figure i.e. 567894,00.

i have checked all my variables and filters to see if anyone of of them are interfering with Nprinting, to no success. the problem is still there.

i hope this makes sense, can anyone assist?

regards

Labels (1)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Support
Support

Re: Nprinting fluctuating figures

Hi,

If you are certain that NPrinting filters are not the cause, I would check:

• What kind of connection [Local/Server/Cluster]? If Local, perhaps you need to reload the metadata
  • Do you have any selections in the QlikView document (e.g., listbox with Always One Selected Value enabled, alternate states, triggers etc.)? 
  • Does the QlikView document have Section Access?

If you share the QVW, exported report  & explain what is the expected vs. actual results (screenshots will help) I'm sure someone here will take a look.

HTH - Daniel.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Support
Support

Hi,

If you are certain that NPrinting filters are not the cause, I would check:

• What kind of connection [Local/Server/Cluster]? If Local, perhaps you need to reload the metadata
  • Do you have any selections in the QlikView document (e.g., listbox with Always One Selected Value enabled, alternate states, triggers etc.)? 
  • Does the QlikView document have Section Access?

If you share the QVW, exported report  & explain what is the expected vs. actual results (screenshots will help) I'm sure someone here will take a look.

HTH - Daniel.

View solution in original post

pjlalaps
New Contributor II

good day Daniel,

you are right it was a filter but it was on my model and not on N-Printing side.

all my calculations were based on a selection already made/saved.

thank you thou,