Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
d_ankusha
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting issue in image in Excel report

Hi All,

I have a report in Nprinting . In there I have used multiple KPIs. Initially the report used to look like np1 (find attachment). But after I upgraded QlikSense from Nov 17 version to Sep 18, the KPIs started looking like np2 (find attachment). I tried to make changes in FIT option in Nprinting designer, but that doesn't seem to change anything.

Can anyone suggest solution to this issue?

Note: I am using Nprinting17 February 18 version

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Before to go ahead with the investigation, please update also Qlik NPrinting to September 2018 that is latest available version. Than try again and check the results.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Before to go ahead with the investigation, please update also Qlik NPrinting to September 2018 that is latest available version. Than try again and check the results.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.