I'm using QlikView Printing 16.9

Chanty4u_0-1614826468377.png

Labels (2)
14 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

hi @Chanty4u 

• So what are the steps I need to take to replicate this?
  • It would be great to understand how you drag and drop your table to the template?
    • Do you just drag single tag on PPT template? 
    • or Do you create a PPT Table first and drag Pivot Table tag into first top left cell
      • using that option may allow you to enforce super small font and no cell padding on PPT Table header row which will effectively make it almost invisible
  • Then there are other questions about your pivot table
    • when you say you get first row empty what do you mean by that? Don't you use suppress missing or suppress 0 values? Or you mean something else
    • Is there any dimension against that first row or is it the row with measures?
    • or maybe it is simple dimensionality and you maybe should disable subtotals on all expressions
    • or maybe it is pivot table without dimensions (only measures)? - if that is the case then using option with using PPT Table layout may be useful, but also rises next question if you are relying of source format coming from that pivot table as it will not work then....

I have not written all my questions yet, but I dont want to waste too much time trying to guess... so maybe just give us little bit more insights on how your pivot table is built, then how you use it in your template (make sure you include properties panel  in NPrinitng designer when taking screenshot), screanshot of what is your result in QlikView, screenshot of the result in PPT and then highlight (screenshot) of your expectation. Give us little bit more info which things are not an option ( can we disable "Keep Source Format" or not, etc...)

With the above I think we will be able to give you conclusive information.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

thanks @Lech_Miszkiewicz  

• Do you just drag single tag on PPT template?   - yes   i have not created anything in PPT. direct single tag.

And i have dimension and measure in my table.

attached the sample Qvw  with problem area.  let me know any other details required?

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

All other required are listed above in my previous question.. screenshots of properties of the tag.. whether you need to keep source format? etc...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

@Lech_Miszkiewicz  my bad . Keep source format is checked.  below yellow cells should not be shown in npritning out put ppt.

expectation should not see that  empty row in Qlikview  which is highlighted and PPT aswell. ( its not allowing me to take screenshots from RDP)  its direct table. 

problm.PNG

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I checked the attached .qvw and QlikView NPrinting is exporting the pivot exactly as it is in the source document. I was not able to find an option in QlikView pivot table to hide the headers when their labels are empty. 

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Thank you.  is there any work around  can you give any suggestions ?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I tried to find one but unsuccessfully.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Oh 😞  lets wait for @Lech_Miszkiewicz  suggestions  if he has any work around!!

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

One more help @Ruggero_Piccoli   in Qlikview table  i have arranged  the data  presentation to center. 

but in PPT result  i am always getting complete left side .

do we need to change anything in setting? 

1. Keep source format checked.

2. from object  below i made in Npritning template still data showing left side  . 

Chanty4u_0-1614867135368.png