MVP
MVP
Author

Hey i found solution  attached  sample.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Great!

Please share the solution here so other people will benefit from it. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP
Author

Yeah attached in above reply .  @Ruggero_Piccoli  can you help on other issue like  data table   should show in Middle ?

in Qlikview table  i have arranged  the data  presentation to center. 

but in PPT result  i am always getting complete left side .

do we need to change anything in setting? 

1. Keep source format checked.

2. from object  below i made in Npritning template still data showing left side  . 

Chanty4u_0-1614868455369.png

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Set Center in the chart properties and save the QVW.

Ruggero_Piccoli_0-1614871169634.png

Refresh the connection cache and run a new preview.

I attached an example. 

PowerPoint formatting settings are ignored if you keep the keep source format flag activated.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @Chanty4u 

Apologies - nothing is clear in this post...

We still dont know what you were trying to do in NPrinting and what you have achieved. In samples you have sent once you have sent pivot table, than another time you have said you found solution and sent us straight table... what does that suppose to do with your PPT template? Then we jumping from one to another subject...

That does not make any sense... We are creating content here which does not bring any value to community, it does not explain issue, does not provide steps to replicate it end-to-end  and does not provide solution end-to-end... so whats the point? 

To summerize what we know:

• you had pivot table
  • you dumped it into PPT template and had a row (somewhere at the top)
  • your keep source format is checked...

What we should know was:

• can we disable keep source format
  • why do you have keep source format
    • is it because you just did?
    • or is it because you need bacground colour to be calculated?
    • or is it because you need font colour to be calculated?
    • or is for some other reason - then what is that reason?

My solution was:

• Create in PowerPoint Template PPT table
  • Paste table tag in top left cell
  • Navigate to that cell - which by the way in PPT native table becomes a unique header row and gets formatted separately
  • Change font size to 1
  • Change padding to 0
  • Change font and background colour to the same colour so they blend
  • Switch keep source format on the table so those settings dont get overwritten

Steps which I was hoping to explore and suggest are shown in the attached GIF file (I have recorded them on NPrinitng Feb 2021 but principles in this case are practically the same). Drawbacks from that method are that you cannot have conditional cell format.

Again we dont know if this is anywhere near what you we were after, but that is just my attempt to show and explain what I thought the problem was and how I was going to solve it. Did hit a mark with it?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.