Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
susanser
Contributor
Contributor

Nprinting outgoing e-mails

Hello

My e-mail address is being used as the outgoing e-mail in NPrinting e-mail settings.  As we have several reports being sent everyday,  my Outlook Sent folder is full of these sent e-mails which I don’t need to keep. 

Is there any Nprinting configuration to disable keeping these e-mails in my mailbox?  I want to send them, but not to keep them.

Thanks

Susanna

Labels (5)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

So there are no settings in NPrinting to prevent or control this behavior. 

However, I would suggest creating a rule in your Outlook to delete those messages automatically.

Please see this link to get an example. (it's for an old version of Outlook but should still apply)

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Bastien_Laugiero

Hello, 

So there are no settings in NPrinting to prevent or control this behavior. 

However, I would suggest creating a rule in your Outlook to delete those messages automatically.

Please see this link to get an example. (it's for an old version of Outlook but should still apply)

Hope this helps! 

Bastien Laugiero
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT.
susanser
Contributor
Contributor
Author

Dear Bastien

Yes, I already thought about this solution.  And also changing the outgoing e-mail settings to a different e-mail address.  

Meanwhile I will create a rule in my Outlook. 

Thank you for your help

Susanna

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Please use a SMTP server also if you are still using Qlik NPrinting 16. Refer to https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2018/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Set-up....

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.