Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II

Nprinting preview fails to load some data

Hi 

I have created a PPTx report using Nprinting. Everything works fine but when I give preview or if i create a trigger, the final output has some missing elements in the slide.(eg, some bar graphs are not loaded, instead it is blank). How to fix this issue ?? 

I am using Qliksense Nprinintg. The final output is PPTx. 

Labels (2)
3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @qlikuser22 

I suggest you always write a question so we can understand what you are doing ...

you say: "some bar graphs are not loading..." - so what?

• Are you talking about images from Qlik Sense?
    • if yes what are the expressions and dimensions?
    • How big is your data model?
    • does it take long time to calculate those objects?
    • do you have calculated dimensions in your charts
    • are you using native bar chart object?
    • are you using extension object?
    • etc... etc..
  • Or are you talking about native PPT bar charts and data for those is nor produced?
    • if yes - provide same details regarding dimensions, measures, calc time, etc...

Then questions about your environment?

What is your Qlik Sense version? Is it also June 2020 or older as per documentation? or maybe you have upgraded Qlik Sense and are now running unsupported configuration which may also be an issue?

Then why don't you describe your problem and provide us with screenshots? You can always blur sensitive data if there is any....

As you can see - asking right questions and giving us all the steps we need to replicate your problem can give you much larger chance to get an correct answer, otherwise we all just guessing: " maybe this...maybe that..." and writing content which does not bring much to the subject.

cheers

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I agree with @Lech_Miszkiewicz plus I would like to add that I suspect that you are seeing empty charts because you applied filters, that for those charts, generate an empty data set.

Apply the same filters to the original Qlik Sense app and check that the exported charts have data.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
qlikuser22
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Perfect. I will explain the question in elaborate way. Thanks for the feedback. 

Yes @Ruggero_Piccoli I applied filters for the slide. If i export the sheet separately without any filters. It works well. But in some cases few charts are not gettting loaded in the preview.