Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting query : Is it possible to put more than one pivot tables under single sheet ?

Dear All,

Can we put pivot table or any table under single sheet of Excel (While creating with use of nprinting) so that they will not overlap in case of increase of table rows in future?

I want to print pivot tables under single sheet to avoid creation of multiple sheets for each table.

Did any one faced such issue .

Thanks

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Harshal,

If you are using Nprinting Designer and "Excel report" it is possible to place 2 or more QV pivot charts on one sheet in template editor - one after another. Just make sure that you have "Expand range" checkbox selected on your objects properties. It should work without any issues.

My answer relates to Nprinting 16.x releases.

nprinting_expand.png

BR,

Milosz

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Sorry to provide less info regarding my query.

At my end i'm creating Pivot in excel using straight table object from QVReport under LEVEL S.

>Created straight table object under QVApp.

>Loaded same object under LEVELs

>Based on Straight table object creating Pivot table.

>Pivot table are more than one > which i want to be place one by another inside single sheet.

> & that time issue will arise when data will increase by daily bases insert.

>It is necessary because i have to create 20 pivot objects under same excel sheet (will not create 20 sheets for such approach)

Thanks

avinashelite

So your trying to re-create the Pivot table in Excel using the QV straight table data rite ??

Not applicable
Author

Yes right.