Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
meghnathshah
Contributor II
Contributor II

Nprinting report attachment error

Hi All,

I am getting below mentioned error in Nprinting Server while publishing report.

Please look into this and let me know how I can resolve this issue. I am using Nprinting Ver April 2018,

Failed generation of report 48329bcc-2708-4ae0-bdfd-bf6c71a36f17 for user 6a855890-bdf7-4d44-aa52-b83c20884931. ERROR: Object UNHfzan of Sense app 327a2ca3-c80d-46e0-b0d3-0501346f8878 failed to render. ERROR: Internal error [-128]:Internal error()

Thanks

Labels (2)
5 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Be sure you have a refreshed connection cache and that the mentioned object is still available in the source app.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Eva_B
Employee
Employee

Hello @meghnathshah - 

Which version of Qlik Sense are you using?
I see that Qlik Sense June 2019 has fixed a number of errors that contain the -128 Internal Error Message.

Thank you,

Eva

meghnathshah
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Ruggero,

I have also tried after refreshing connection cache and created another object . But still getting same issue. Currently I am using Qlik Sense Feb 2019 Patch 3.

Please notes:

Some users  are getting attachment who have filters applied but the users who not having applied filters are not getting attachment

Thanks

Thanks

meghnathshah
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Eva,

Currently I am using nprinting April 2018 and qlik Sense February 2019

Thanks

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Thanks for the info. I  think it is not possible to deeper investigate your issue via community conversation. I suggest you to open a detailed support ticket so it could be investigated also by developers in case it will be needed.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.