Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III

Nprinting report distribution via email help

Hi ,

I am trying to send the N Printing report to my Domain email ID.

I have followed the below steps.

I have created a Task for the report and under Destinations selected Newsstand and Email 

Destination.png

At Email message under Custom Selected my NAME from the user list and run the task.

Report was generated in Newsstand but the i didn't get any email with report.

Email Message.png

Error:

Failed to send e-mail for bucket 823fb81b-57d1-492e-afb8-cdc99221d8cb to pawan.kumar@.... ERROR: The SMTP server does not support authentication.

Please help me to fix the issue.

Thanks,

Pawan.

Labels (2)
3 Replies
lironbaram
Partner - Master III
Partner - Master III

hi 

there seems to problem with your stmp server you defined 

does the test e-mail was sent ok 

pawwy1415
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hi @lironbaram 

The installation was done by admin team. I just has the NPrinting server access to build the reports.

Could you please help me where to test the  stmp server and do we need to do any configurations for this. 

Thanks in advance.

Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

What you are trying to do is to force NPrinting to use your mail account to send email....so my first question is: Why are you trying to do it?

I belive this is not configured to work like this in ADMIN-->SETTINGS-->SMTP as it would require authentication (your username and password) for it to work, right?.

The whole setup depends on you SMTP settings. Talk to your mail admin about it and seti it up.

If you want send emails from your account - please configure it properly in SMTP settings.

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.