Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Nprinting reports delivery to several users

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi, you can take a look at this video, that gives you an introduction to users, roles and filters in Qlik NPrinting 

[video]

View solution in original post

8 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Guruprem,

Please provide detailed information including version of software, configuration, screenshots, expected results sample and proper issue or problem description  in your post!

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Are you joking?
Do you really believe that this question is adequate to a forum?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@Ruggero_Piccoli  I was going to say exactly the same 😂 !!!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi, There is technical glitch. My question never posted.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Ok.

Delete or update your question, please.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
guruprem
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

I want to generate a sales report that needs to be accessed by four
different divisional managers. how can I design one report but generate
four different outputs, that needs to be accessed separately by four
different divisional managers.

Currently I have one Qlik Sense dashboard and ale to generate Company wide
sales report without any issue. Now I wish to know how the report can be
filtered and generated based on division field?

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Start from the official documentation http://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/June2019/Content/NPrinting/Introduction/Introduction.htm.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
Giuseppe_Panella
Employee
Employee

Hi, you can take a look at this video, that gives you an introduction to users, roles and filters in Qlik NPrinting 

[video]