Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Nprinting using QlikView license?

Hi guys,

I am interested in using Nprinting and it's static reporting functions. Since Nprinting/Vizubi is now part of Qlik, and the Nprinting Designer and Server is downloadable from qlik.com, I am curious whether I can use my current QlikView license to use Nprinting?

Thank you for your answers!

BR,

Tibor

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Tibor,

When it comes to QlikView NPrinting, there are several licenses you must take into account.

First, you need a manually asigned User Named CAL if you are licensing your users from the QlikView Server or a Local Client license otherwise.

Second, there is NPrinting Designer, the tool used to develop and manually run the reports

Third, NPrinting Server, the service that will run the reports unattendedly in the NPrinting Server. This includes NPrinting Server and On-Demand.

Miguel

EDIT: All updated info about licensing is here: License Terms | Qlik

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

No

You'll need a new & separate Qlik license to activate Qlik NPrinting. NPrinting is not a free product.

Not applicable
Author

And what kind of license would it be?

thx,

BR,

T

Miguel_Angel_Baeyens

Hi Tibor,

When it comes to QlikView NPrinting, there are several licenses you must take into account.

First, you need a manually asigned User Named CAL if you are licensing your users from the QlikView Server or a Local Client license otherwise.

Second, there is NPrinting Designer, the tool used to develop and manually run the reports

Third, NPrinting Server, the service that will run the reports unattendedly in the NPrinting Server. This includes NPrinting Server and On-Demand.

Miguel

EDIT: All updated info about licensing is here: License Terms | Qlik

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Miguel!