Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III

On-Demand No Connection with NPrinting Server

Hi Experts,

I've made necessary settings for on-Demand feature but when I'm trying to use it from Access Point than it is giving below Error:

On-Demand Issue.png

If anybody has faced this issue than Please help.

Regards,

Aviral Nag

48 Replies
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did you tried with https:

anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm not using IIS.

After reading the post that how we can change the Address from Https to Http, I've made the necessary the necessary settings in App File which is available under C:\ProgramData\NPrinting\webconsoleproxy

After this, I've again installed the On-demand Installer and this Time I've provided the http://localhost:4993 link rather than https://localhost:4993

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

The On-Demand installation instructions are for both web server IIS and the Qlik one https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/February2018/Content/On-Demand/Install-Components.htm

Check the user role. Did you added the "On-Demand reports" right to at least one of the roles of the user?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I'm trying with Admin Account and Admin has all rights.

Admin Rights.png

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

go to  admin tab---users tab-- --select the user-- edit--there you can see last tab as role--

there you have to assign the role to the user and then try once

anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm using the Admin Rights:

User Roles.png

anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I'm pretty sure that I'm missing some small thing.

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

or else

try to create one sample report with one chart or something and give a try.

Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Check the logs...

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
anag123456789
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Ruggero,

What information I'll get from the Logs.

From nprinting_engine logs I'm seeing this Error:

Cannot delete temporary directory C:\Users\serviceAccount\AppData\Local\Temp\Reporting\Temp\0352c2a53d3b428a966fe29f9f5d9fbf - The process cannot access the file '831369a9a1bc4038ade8442139d03792.png' because it is being used by another process.

PFA the nprinting_engine log message