Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
We have installed NPrinting 17.3 server on Qlikview 12.10 server machine.
We have followed below steps :
- added Qlikview server path in trusted group of NPrinting
- created an App followed by connection using server address same as local server address
- Created a PDF report with "Enable On-Demand and API report generation" option checked.
We have added the Nprinting user inside
- QlikView Administrator Group
- QlikView Management API
Now when we are opening the same app in Access point with same user, we are not able to find ON-Demand option there.
Can anyone help me on the same, and let me know if we are missing any setting.
Is your AccessPoint hosted by IIS? If yes, you have to add the MIME Types JSON and TTF in IIS.
1. Open IIS manager > Default Web Site > MIME Types
2. Look for .json and .ttf MIME types in the list. If such entries are not found, add the following entries:
Please check that you have these two mime-types in your mime-type list in QlikView server:
If not please add them and retry.
I have added the above two MIME Types JSON and TTF in IIS.
Also have restarted the services and have published the NPrinting reports again.
Still I am not able to find On Demand on Access Point.
Hm okay. Then go back to the properties for IIS and try this:
Dont't delete the json-MIME.
Click on Handler Mappings. Add a script map:
Request path: *.json