Discussion Board for collaboration on Qlik NPrinting.
We have installed NPrinting 17.3 server on Qlikview 12.10 server machine.
We have followed below steps :
- added Qlikview server path in trusted group of NPrinting
- created an App followed by connection using server address same as local server address
- Created a PDF report with "Enable On-Demand and API report generation" option checked.
We have added the Nprinting user inside
- QlikView Administrator Group
- QlikView Management API
Now when we are opening the same app in Access point with same user, we are not able to find ON-Demand option there.
Can anyone help me on the same, and let me know if we are missing any setting.
have you installed the On-Demand add-on?
Yes I have installed on-Demand Add-on.
have you added the On-Demand extension in the QVW??
Is your AccessPoint hosted by IIS? If yes, you have to add the MIME Types JSON and TTF in IIS.
1. Open IIS manager > Default Web Site > MIME Types 2. Look for .json and .ttf MIME types in the list. If such entries are not found, add the following entries:
Please check that you have these two mime-types in your mime-type list in QlikView server:
If not please add them and retry.
I have added the above two MIME Types JSON and TTF in IIS.
Also have restarted the services and have published the NPrinting reports again.
Still I am not able to find On Demand on Access Point.
I am using NPrinting 17.3, do I need On-Demand extension in the QVW.
Hm okay. Then go back to the properties for IIS and try this:
Dont't delete the json-MIME.
Click on Handler Mappings. Add a script map:
Request path: *.json
Thanks for you reply.
I added above script map as well.
But still not able to find ON Demand on access point.