On demand Issue

My server Details

IE  is 10.0.3

Qv desktop 11.20 SR2 64 Bit

Firewall is off

port 9001 & 9000 is open

SSL is enabled

port used for Qlikview  443

When I created On demand ,its works fine with local host setting on my server means able to download and send report. PFA of snapshot of all setting

but when I opened the same Qvw on server ,it won't display any content

19 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Now i am able to open in access point but once i hit nprinting task to send mail it give following error message as in attachement

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Hello Shweta,

Can you send me the screenshot of your Button settings what you have given in Report settings. And is your machine running Nprinting service. ?? Just a thought.

Please let me know or send me a screen shot of report settings.

Thanks,

V.

Not applicable
Author

PFA its working fine on Qlikview desktop. I am able to send report and download a report on Qlikview Desktop ,give error on qlikview server

Not applicable
Author

nprinting project path.pngRecipient.pngtaskid.pngconnection id.png

Not applicable
Author

service.pngnprinting service.png

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Strange, everything looks ok to me. However, i can see some one posted something similar to the error you have sent. Please follow this link if that helps you. I am sorry of not being much help at this point. I will try look into other options at my end. However, please follow this link and check at your end. If possible can you post your sample .qvw file, will check at my end.

Nprinting on demand error

Just a quick question, if you open the task manager in the machine where your Nprinting service is running, are there two QV.exe files running?? Can you check?

Thanks,
V.

Not applicable
Author

thanku for your great support

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

No problem. Could you able to fix it ??

Not applicable
Author

No