Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ashish_2511
Creator
Creator

On-demand Nprinting Error

Dear Community

I have developed a dashboard with on-demand reporting.

Strangely it works for all users but one.

I checked with the user and found, it's working for him in Mozilla but not in IE. When running in IE following is the error message that I got -

any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Sneh

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. i have done some research and i have found this post :javascript - Angularjs [$rootScope:inprog] inprogress error - Stack Overflow

Apparently it is linked to your java so may be checked the java version too. Maybe firstly be sure that this user has the same version of IE and jvm as you.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you try to open the report with IE AJAX not Plugin? because i don't think that NPrinting extension works with IE plugin.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

I did with IE AJAX only coz I'm already aware it won't work with IE plugin. is there any specific IE setting that I should be aware of?

Anonymous
Not applicable

What is the version of your IE? Because you must have minimum IE9 to run on demand extension.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

I have IE9.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay. i have done some research and i have found this post :javascript - Angularjs [$rootScope:inprog] inprogress error - Stack Overflow

Apparently it is linked to your java so may be checked the java version too. Maybe firstly be sure that this user has the same version of IE and jvm as you.

ashish_2511
Creator
Creator
Author

Java and IE version was exactly the issue. we upgraded the Java and IE version of the user. Thanks for the help