Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
poooja
Creator
Creator

Ondemand NPrinting report from multiple Qliksense app

Hi All,
I have a NPrinting report (PPT) which has the objects/visuals from 2 different qliksense apps(Let's have the app name as A & B).
I am using NPrinting On-Demand button to generate the report. The button is placed in app 'A'.
I have Year field in both apps.
I am trying to run the report for Year='2021'. When i select the field values from app 'A' and generated the report.
The output in the report is:
Objects from app 'A' shows 2021 data only But
Objects from app 'B' showing data for all years. We need only for 2021 only. Is there a way to achieve this?

Thank You!

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @poooja 

No there is no way when using 2 separate apps. This is working as designed - selections can only be passed to one QS application when running OnDemand reports.

The only solution is to merge 2 apps into one and use one model to support on demand reporting.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi @poooja 

No there is no way when using 2 separate apps. This is working as designed - selections can only be passed to one QS application when running OnDemand reports.

The only solution is to merge 2 apps into one and use one model to support on demand reporting.

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.