Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lmonincx
Creator II
Creator II

Only half of the object is displayed in nprinting PDF report

Hi,

I created a report in n printing 16 and when my collegeau runs the report it turns out good, but if i run it with my own user the PDF layout is different for the pictures used in the report, only de left part of the picture of the chart is shown.

It looks like a settings issue in either PDF or the XLS template but i have no clue where to look for, has anyone else experience this behaviour ?

kind regards and thank for any help!

Linda Monincx

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

In 16.* objects are exported as images as they are stored in the source QlikView document. If you increase the size of the original object in order to see it completely in the .qvw you should see it completely also in Qlik NPrinting.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

HI I agree with Ruggero regarding how NPrinitng 16 is exporting images.

Since you are doing Excel template and then PDF from it my next question is what are prinitng settings in your excel template. You probably should go to template in excel-->and check follwoing areas:

• View section with "Page Break Preview" to see how is your template setup
  • Page Layout setting in template excel to check for Print Area setup as well as height , width and scale

maybe throw some screenshots here so we can get little bit more understanding.

Another thing is: Are you using any image scaling options in your template?

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.