cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CB308
Contributor III
Contributor III

Only send email to users that have data

The data in the app is reduced using Section Access so that only the user sees their data.

I have an HTML email that is sent out to a group and an email is sent out to each user and only shows their data in the table.

The table includes metrics from 4 charts.  If all 4 charts have no data, the table shows 0's, then the user should not receive the report.

If the user does not have any data in their report, we do not want an email sent out to the user.

I have tried using Conditions using the 4 charts and no values, however when the task is executed all users do not receive email or they all still continue to receive email.  

It is as if the condition is checked before the email sent.

Any ideas on how to get this to work correctly?

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try placing your condition on the report rather than the Publish Task (assuming that the latter is where you placed the condition)

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Frank_S
Support
Support

Try placing your condition on the report rather than the Publish Task (assuming that the latter is where you placed the condition)

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
CB308
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi 

Yes I was placing the condition on Publish Task.  When adding to the report it WORKS

Thank you

Frank_S
Support
Support

No worries @CB308