Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Overview error messages NPrinting

Hey together,

when i distribute a report a get an error message on tasksdetails:

Failed report generation for report 2b45d05c-c144-49fe-9c97-4d42d5306c27 user fc6a78f1-be9f-4a44-9682-3b878aed938e exception System.NotSupportedException: Wrong content node response type bei Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.DatasetFieldNode.ApplyEmptyResponse(EmptyContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) bei Qlik.Reporting.Reports.Tree.Template.TemplateLeafNode`5.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response, TcTransformationContext transformationCtx) bei Qlik.Printing.Trees.TcTransformation.ApplyResponse(IContentNodeResponse response) bei Qlik.Printing.TreeTransformationService.Process(IReportRequest reportRequest, IContentNodeResponse contentNodeResponse)

I know there are some error messages written on the help site:

Troubleshooting ‒ Qlik NPrinting

But i cant find nowhere something about error messages from distributing of reports..

I'am using NPrinting June 2017

Are there somewhere a overview of error messages like above? Or someone know what kind of error this is?

Btw. it would be helpful if i could see which field or object is going wrong..

Thanks in advance.

13 Replies
Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Something Strange today..

My report was working for some days without Problems.. Today i tried to start the task and now, without changing anything!, i get the same error how wrote above..

The QlikView Report is working aswell. But, if i try to open the report -> "Open on Server.." i get the message "Failed to open document"..

I tried to restart all NP Services but nothing..

Has someone an idea?

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

i am not sure,

may be the tagging not happened properly,

could you please update the tables in the designer and re add the tags and preview

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hey,

i updated it und readded.. but the same error like before..

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

did you got any message like   2coulmns/rows updated like?

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

No only one message like "no changes"..

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

what is log file says? where it stuck?

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

See my first posting.. its the same error..

Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

if you didnt change anything in the app/designer  just restart the services and restart the server and  reload the same

if not try to take a copy of template and create other report and generate .

Danijel
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Just restarted services and maschine.. In June Version i can't export and import the reports..