cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vaibhav_dubey1
Contributor II
Contributor II

PPT Window Size in NPrinting Template Editor

While working on NPrinting template editor (PPT), the PowerPoint app window is partially accessible. 

Please see the attached screenshot for more details. 

I have tried resizing the window by dragging the corners but no changes to the window size. 

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you really using Qlik NPrinting 17.0 as the label you added indicates? If not please take care to add the correct label to your posts because the answer could depend on the version.

I think you set a zoom level different than 100% in your monitor setting. Please set it to 100%.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Are you really using Qlik NPrinting 17.0 as the label you added indicates? If not please take care to add the correct label to your posts because the answer could depend on the version.

I think you set a zoom level different than 100% in your monitor setting. Please set it to 100%.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
vaibhav_dubey1
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks, Ruggero_Piccoli. 

The solution suggested by you worked for me.