Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II

PPT output of nPrinting is wrong on first row of next slide when paginated

Hi all

Let me know if anyone has faced this issue and the solution to it. I am using N printing Version: 17.6.0000.0 (November 2017) and On demand feature as well

lets say below is the output of a straight table for certain selection . its a pivot table

Header 1Header 2Header 3Header 4Header 5Header 6Header 7PAGE
ABCD15151
ABCD20101
ABCD30101
ABCD40102
ABCD50102

In n printing i am let say i want 3 rows per slide in a ppt (as an image) i am doing the pagination through "PAGE" when it is exported to 5 rows  per slide its coming correct when 3  wrong.

the output i am getting is

slide 1:

ABCD15151
ABCD20101
ABCD30101

slide2:

ABCD45152
ABCD50102

what the output i should get is

slide1:

ABCD15151
ABCD20101
ABCD30101

slide2:

ABCD40102
ABCD50102

Let me know if anyone has any suggestion.

regards

Pradosh

Learning never stops.
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I believe you have issue with your page field you use in pagination or formula in your expression. i don't think it is NPrinitng issue.

Try go to Qlik application and apply individual selections in field you use for paging and observe results in your pivot table - also capture/screenshot results and post.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
pradosh_thakur
Master II
Master II
Author

sjw sureshqv  any suggestion?

Learning never stops.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I believe you have issue with your page field you use in pagination or formula in your expression. i don't think it is NPrinitng issue.

Try go to Qlik application and apply individual selections in field you use for paging and observe results in your pivot table - also capture/screenshot results and post.

regards

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.