Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Luis_Calvo
Contributor III
Contributor III

PROBLEMA CON TAREA DE PUBLICACIÓN

Buen dia a todos,

Tengo el siguiente problema y espero que me puedan colaborar,

Dentro de la tarea de publicación en la opción "Email message" tengo tres opciones para la opción "De" o "From" que son las siguientes:

Emisor por defecto: Los administradores pueden configurar el Emisor por defecto en Admin > Configuración> Correo electrónico.
Usuario: Seleccione una dirección de correo electrónico del emisor en la lista desplegable. También puede utilizar el formulario de búsqueda para filtrar la lista.
Personalizado: Escriba una dirección de correo electrónico válida.

Cuando selecciono la primera opción "Emisor por defecto" al correr la tarea funciona perfecto y llegan los correos sin problema, sin embargo me es necesario usar otro correo para el envió y he estado tratando de usar la segunda opción "Usuario" seleccionando un usuario que tengo creado y que ademas esta en el dominio de la compañía pero no genera los informes y no llegan los correos. He intentado muchas cosas como cambiar el usuario de rol incluso dejándolo como admin pero aun así no me funciona, adicional desde el área de infraestructura me indican que la cuenta de correo usada no tiene ningun tipo de restriccion.

Les agradezco de ante mano cualquier y luz que me puedan brindar para poder dar con la solución.

Saludos

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First of all I suggest always to use English language (even if it is not your native language) to communicate here.

I used google translator and it made enough sense to understand what you wanted to ask:

"Good morning everyone

I have the following problem and I hope you can help me,

Within the publication task in the option "Email message" I have three options for the option "From" or "From" which are the following:

Default Issuer: Administrators can configure the Default Issuer in Admin> Settings> Email.
User: Select an email address of the sender from the drop-down list. You can also use the search form to filter the list.
Custom: Enter a valid email address.

When I select the first option "Issuer by default" when running the task works perfect and the emails arrive without problem, however I need to use another email for sending and I have been trying to use the second option "User" by selecting a user that I have created and that is also in the domain of the company but does not generate the reports and emails do not arrive. I have tried many things like changing the role user even leaving it as admin but it still does not work for me, additionally from the infrastructure area they indicate that the email account used does not have any type of restriction.

I thank you in advance for any light that you can give me in order to find the solution.

Cheers"

now down to answer:

- what do you see in logs from the publish task when you use the second user?

- did you check if the user which you intend to use does need authentication on SMTP server? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation...

- did you configure EMAIL settings in NPrinitng properly to support sending email from that user? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Set-up...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

First of all I suggest always to use English language (even if it is not your native language) to communicate here.

I used google translator and it made enough sense to understand what you wanted to ask:

"Good morning everyone

I have the following problem and I hope you can help me,

Within the publication task in the option "Email message" I have three options for the option "From" or "From" which are the following:

Default Issuer: Administrators can configure the Default Issuer in Admin> Settings> Email.
User: Select an email address of the sender from the drop-down list. You can also use the search form to filter the list.
Custom: Enter a valid email address.

When I select the first option "Issuer by default" when running the task works perfect and the emails arrive without problem, however I need to use another email for sending and I have been trying to use the second option "User" by selecting a user that I have created and that is also in the domain of the company but does not generate the reports and emails do not arrive. I have tried many things like changing the role user even leaving it as admin but it still does not work for me, additionally from the infrastructure area they indicate that the email account used does not have any type of restriction.

I thank you in advance for any light that you can give me in order to find the solution.

Cheers"

now down to answer:

- what do you see in logs from the publish task when you use the second user?

- did you check if the user which you intend to use does need authentication on SMTP server? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/DistributionSchedulesAutomation...

- did you configure EMAIL settings in NPrinitng properly to support sending email from that user? https://help.qlik.com/en-US/nprinting/November2019/Content/NPrinting/AdministeringQVNprinting/Set-up...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Luis_Calvo
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi good day, I already found the solution in another forum (In Spanish). Thank you very much