Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Page break in table on power point report with Nprinting

I have a table on power point that is going beyond the size of the slide. Is it possible to apply page break in table so that the remaining table data goes on another slide .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
avinashelite

In power point we we don't have the break or pagination . you need to restrict the row count in Qlikview and then import ..if you have more rows then divide it into multiple charts and import the same in NPrinting 

Or

need to use the Word or excel with supports the break or pagination

View solution in original post

5 Replies
avinashelite

In power point we we don't have the break or pagination . you need to restrict the row count in Qlikview and then import ..if you have more rows then divide it into multiple charts and import the same in NPrinting 

Or

need to use the Word or excel with supports the break or pagination

Not applicable
Author

Qlik should take this into consideration and add this feature as well . Thanks !

Stephen_Jasionowski

Jyoti - we investigated this a while ago since this is a common request among our customers. Unfortunately what we learned is that this is a limitation of PowerPoint itself and there wasn't anything we could do in NPrinting to create page breaks across tables.

I recommend trying one of the solutions that avinashelite‌ suggested.

Not applicable
Author

You can also force NPrinting to only populate a PowerPoint table with a range of values from a Qlik table.

If you know the total number of rows in the table in Qlik, you can use this in the same way as creating multiple Qlik charts and has less of an impact on the Qlik app.

See attached screen shot - this will put rows 1-5 into the report, but it could be any range...

jampierre
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Aran,

I've just seen your attached and I don't find the "custom rows" Properties in my NPrinting17 (see my attached file).

I've a table object like you and I don't have that properties. Maybe do I have to do something to see it!?

My NP version is 17.6 (November 2017) and I use an app Sense to create my report

Thanks in advance

best regards

NP.png