cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markp201
Creator III
Creator III

Pivot table legend

I've tried to append a plain table after a pivot table but it never shows up.  I've prepending the table but it never pulls in the data.   I was able to add a header to the page.  Is this not possible ?

The top line is a plain table which never pulls in the rowsThe top line is a plain table which never pulls in the rows

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
markp201
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Weird - so the solution was to have at least 2 blank rows between the objects but this will not work if the table object is below the pivot table.  I tried 5 blank rows but only the pivot table shows up.

For plain text (e.g. header) only one blank row is necessary.  It may even work directly above the pivot table with no blank rows.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I don't understand what is your problem, all what i guess is that some data is not coming through, but without more details it is like searching a needle in haystack.

I would start with giving us following information: 

1. Version of QlikView you are using.. or maybe Qlik Sense... if so - which objects do you use in your report
  2. Version of NPrinting - is it the latest, if not = probably upgrade before we can discuss further?
  3. Screenshots of your template, and output + expected output.
  4. Making sure you have re-generated metadata and updated all entities in your template

cheers

Lech

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Did you removed the Expand Range check for the table that is not pulling the rows?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
markp201
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Weird - so the solution was to have at least 2 blank rows between the objects but this will not work if the table object is below the pivot table.  I tried 5 blank rows but only the pivot table shows up.

For plain text (e.g. header) only one blank row is necessary.  It may even work directly above the pivot table with no blank rows.

markp201
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks but tried that.  Table does not show up.  Have you had success combining tables and pivot tables on the same sheet?