Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vitaliichupryna
Creator III
Creator III

Pixel Perfect - Add links in the data

Hello,

Is it possible to add links in the data?  For example I have Country level and cities sub-level. One the county I show main data for cities and on the city sub-level I show detailed information for city. I know that I can create bookmarks but I don't know how create links in the data. I want click on London in the county table and automatically be moved to detailed report for London 

England

London

Manchester

Thanks,

Vitalii

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think what do you want is a kind of table of content, internal links to the content of the PixelPerfect report. So, maybe, this article can be useful for you https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Add-Tables-of-Contents-to-PixelPerfect.... Screenshots are related to QlikView NPrinting 16 but the process is the same in 17+.

Or do you want to insert link to external resources?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

I am joining this conversation as I am also interested in the same. I am going through the documentation of the underlaying framework runing pixel perfect report and I cannot find anything    yet...

https://www.devexpress.com/Support/Center/Question/Details/T202126/pixelperfect-report-scripting-in-...

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

I think what do you want is a kind of table of content, internal links to the content of the PixelPerfect report. So, maybe, this article can be useful for you https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-NPrinting-Documents/How-to-Add-Tables-of-Contents-to-PixelPerfect.... Screenshots are related to QlikView NPrinting 16 but the process is the same in 17+.

Or do you want to insert link to external resources?

Best Regards,

Ruggero

Best Regards,
Ruggero
---------------------------------------------
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
Lech_Miszkiewicz
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

@Ruggero_Piccoli  SOLVED! 😁

and more seriously - yes, this is working great and to be honest i completly forgot about table of cont. function in pixel perfect reports.

I was however thinking about links which i can also include within report itself, but i guess i can use the same technique to do so. 

Will test it in a spare time.

Cheers!!!

cheers Lech, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful to the problem.