Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Pixel Perfect Reports In NPrinting - Qlik Sense

Could you describe in detail what you are trying to do?

We currently have a team working on a project where they're using the Pixel Perfect layout on NPrinting in order to create report templates. They've been trying to recreate their templates but they've been running into issues with creating any type of chart. The bar charts come out blank and have a range from 0 - 1.0. They're currently using the 17.3.0.0 version of NPrinting for their project.

After seeing their issues with the charts, I looked up tutorial videos from Qlik and followed the video which shows how to create charts. I did every option as they instructed while using my own data. In the end, I received the same output as the other team even though i'm using version 17.5.0.0.

We are currently using a Qlik Sense app as our source and we sometimes have the the chart showing one axis or another but still without populating the charts. I tried setting up a data table to see if Nprinting was pulling the data and those showed some outputs. Some tables would populate while others wouldn't. Any advice in how to approach this? Partial Load.pngScreen Shot 2017-10-16 at 2.49.02 PM.png

I also copied the same table that was populating, and i changed the dimension from our TranscationPerMonth field to a zone_id or a site_name field and the table would not populate. My settings were exactly the same for both tables in terms of pixel perfect and the Sense App. The problem seems to be the same in 17.3 and 17.5. Any thoughts?

I have submitted this as a case but I'm also trying to see if the community suffers from the same issues with Pixel Perfect.

What is the expected result?

A bar chart that populates with the data from our Qlik Sense App.

What is the actual result?

A blank chart which has a range from 0 to 1.

2 Replies
jakob_rasmussen
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Boyan,

Did you find a solution for this?

Best regards,

Jakob

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

This issue was recognized as a bug by the Qlik team from my support case. I think they're looking to add it in a future release.