cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
giovanneb
Creator II
Creator II

Pixel perfect graphic nprinting

Hi gurus, I need that the stack graph held in Pixel Perfect NPrinting be classified in descending order and have no idea how to do this, someone can help me?

Thank you

graf1.png

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on your request, I wrote this tutorial Create a sorted stacked bar chart in PixelPerfect

The idea is to add a series only for sorting purposes and hide it in the chart.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

---------------------------------------------

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Ruggero_Piccoli
Support
Support

Hi,

Based on your request, I wrote this tutorial Create a sorted stacked bar chart in PixelPerfect

The idea is to add a series only for sorting purposes and hide it in the chart.

Best Regards,

Ruggero

When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT https://community.qlik.com/docs/DOC-14806. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads as HELPFUL if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads as HELPFUL if you feel additional info is useful to others.

Best Regards,
Ruggero
When applicable please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT. This will help community members and Qlik Employees know which discussions have already been addressed and have a possible known solution. Please mark threads with a LIKE if the provided solution is helpful to the problem, but does not necessarily solve the indicated problem. You can mark multiple threads with LIKEs if you feel additional info is useful to others.
giovanneb
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you, that's what I needed