cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NS1
Contributor
Contributor

Pixel perfect table objects not displayed

I was able to generate Pixel perfect PDF reports in Nprinting, Then suddenly When ever i try to generate a pdf file with Table object, the data seems to be blank with X symbol. I have attached the screenshot for reference. Please can someone help me on this. #Qliksense, #nprinting, #Pixelperfect

Labels (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Frank_S
Support
Support

@NS1

There is simply not enough information here to proceed with an informed response to your question.

Please include 

• NPrinting version (you stated Nov. 2019 NP. Confirm if this is accurate)
  • Qlik Sense version (not mentioned)
  • Detailed steps to reproduce the issue. (how are you creating the report. show a snapshot of your NP designer template)
  • Show what you expect your results to look like
  • Actual Results (we see your image...thank you!)

In the meantime, try:

• reload the NPrinting connection that you are trying to use in your report
  • right click on Tables and find the table you want to use in your report. If you do not see it, right click on the table object and click 'update'. This will update the chart structure
  • drag the table object into the template editor

Hopefully the latter steps solves it for you.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Frank_S
Support
Support

@NS1

There is simply not enough information here to proceed with an informed response to your question.

Please include 

• NPrinting version (you stated Nov. 2019 NP. Confirm if this is accurate)
  • Qlik Sense version (not mentioned)
  • Detailed steps to reproduce the issue. (how are you creating the report. show a snapshot of your NP designer template)
  • Show what you expect your results to look like
  • Actual Results (we see your image...thank you!)

In the meantime, try:

• reload the NPrinting connection that you are trying to use in your report
  • right click on Tables and find the table you want to use in your report. If you do not see it, right click on the table object and click 'update'. This will update the chart structure
  • drag the table object into the template editor

Hopefully the latter steps solves it for you.

Kind regards...

Please remember hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!